As USA800 continues to succeed, we recognize the importance of giving back to the communities we serve. We do this in a number of ways:
- USA800 is dedicated to participating in local charity events and organizations that support the needs of the families in each of the communities where our employees live and work.
- USA800 was proudly recognized as a Platinum Donor for the Second Harvest Community Food Bank in St. Joseph, Missouri. USA800 contributes to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- We conduct annual charity events targeted at raising funds for specific organizations.
- Our annual golf tournament raised $15,000 for Children’s Mercy Hospital located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Our employee-owners actively participate on their own in giving to local charities and national campaigns such as the United Way.
While we are proud of our charitable contributions and look forward to continuing our support, we are particularly proud of our partnership with local communities where we have successfully created jobs
and presented the opportunity to help revive the community. Local communities that have been hurt in the past due to economic downturn, benefit through the entry and/or expansion of USA800 as a result of job creation.
USA800 Cares and Shares Program
Our charitable giving is also focused on internal programs where our own employee-owners are the primary benefactors. Our “Cares and Shares Program” is an employee support program designed and funded specifically to provide financial aid to USA800 employee-owners that are in need of assistance for common life issues (healthcare bills, utility bill supplements, death in family, etc). The program is funded voluntarily by the employee-owners and those contributions are matched by the company.
To learn more about USA800's committment to caring, read our Caring Fact Sheet