Consumer Products Call Center Outsourcing
Delighting your customers, through driving revenue or increasing customer loyalty is our commitment to your brand
Connect with USA800, a leading provider of call center services to the consumer products industry. We do it all — lead generation, qualification, sales acquisition, consumer affairs, technical support, as well as customer care and retention programs.
USA800s consumer products experience is broad and deep with many success stories:
- Well known recreational vehicle company – Customer Service, Warrantee support, IVR, Sales Support
- Leading Awning Company – Sales Acquisition, Customer care, Technical Support, Multi-Channel Support
- Consumer Electronics – National Well Known TV Brand – Provide Technical Support and Customer Care
- Leading Mattress Manufacturer – Provide customer service and technical support
- Home Delivery Food Manufacturer and Delivery – Provide Sales and Service through multi-channel support
As a consumer products call center partner with USA800, you can expect:
- Sales acquisition programs focused on improving sales results through our employee-centric culture, sales process rigor, and performance sales culture
- Customer care and technical support programs which help lower overall costs through focus on efficiency (AHT) and FCR, as well as improving customer loyalty through higher CSAT and NPS scores
- Our commitment to flexibility and customization
- Rapid launch capabilities and willingness to initiate pilot tests
- USA800’s ability to handle your direct response inquiries and maximize the value of each call through a rigorous performance management approach
- Multi-channel accessibility: phone, e-mail, IVR, web, social media and live chat
Optimizing Sales Performance in a Contact Center Environment
This white paper provides insight into how the contact center, when properly optimized, can exceed sales while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Inbound Sales Case Study
A leading US based awning manufacturer recognized that running a contact center operation was not a core competency of their business and opted to outsource the end-to-end customer relationship. In order to control costs, the client looked to select and engage two contact center service providers to co-manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
“Sales experience, tailored training, and quality are keys to our growth in the seasonal consumer products market. We extended our agreement years ago with USA800 to provide both Sales and Customer Service support for our seasonal products. The primary reason to outsource to USA800 was that it allowed my staff to continue to focus on growing and improving our business while USA800 maintained the high service levels our customers expect.”
VP of Customer Service